a couple of hides

outkast
Good day, I thought you chaps my be interested to see some pics of s couple of hides I visited recently, the first was in kent and unfortunately partialy collapsed
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/017-5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/005-5.jpg[/IMG]

the second was a special duties station on the essex suffolk border, this one was in top condition
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/030-7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/037-7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/028-9.jpg[/IMG]

more pics of both hides in here
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v134/drsugfit/my%20explores/my%20explores%202/

Regards, Dave

Re: a couple of hides

Thanks for these. Our Kent and Suffolk researchers will have a look and be in touch I would have thought.

We may well be aware of each location.

Re: a couple of hides

Adrian
Hi Dave. This is very interesting!  The one on the Suffolk Essex border is particulary interesting to me and I would love to know where it is to visit and record it.
As you will know I am the CIO for Suffolk and I have almost completed recording all OBs in the county.

The SD stations are the next on my list and would love you to get in touch and possibly take me to it.
I work with the Norfolk CIO, Evelyn, and we could come down any day except this coming Thursday.

Kind regards,

Adrian.

RE: a couple of hides

outkast
Hello Adrian, the hide is in a village called maplestead, I have visited a few hides over the years and this is by far the best one I have seen so far, our group will be returning soon with a ladder to get down into it as I was the only one able to climb down the shaft, I was also thinking of asking the owner if it would be possible to put some sort of board over the entrance in an attempt to stop any further deterioration of its condition.

once we have decided when we are going back, wich will be in the next few weeks, you are more than welcome to join us, I will keep in touch.

Regards, Dave

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:41:45 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: a couple of hides

Hi Dave. This is very interesting!  The one on the Suffolk Essex border is particulary interesting to me and I would love to know where it is to visit and record it.
As you will know I am the CIO for Suffolk and I have almost completed recording all OBs in the county.

The SD stations are the next on my list and would love you to get in touch and possibly take me to it.
I work with the Norfolk CIO, Evelyn, and we could come down any day except this coming Thursday.

Kind regards,

Adrian.

http://coleshill-house-auxiliary-unit-forum.15901.n3.nabble.com/a-couple-of-hides-tp3757748p3759116.html
To unsubscribe from a couple of hides, click here.
NAML

RE: a couple of hides

Adrian
Hi Again Dave,  Thanks, We would love to join you on your next visit. I look forward to hearing from you when you have arranged something.

Regards,
Adrian.