Would they have tried to contact family or friends?

Would they have tried to contact family or friends?

A question by Nina Hannaford.

Discuss.

Re: Would they have tried to contact family or friends?

Bill
Duty to Country or family - If it were me I would have wanted to say good bye without telling them where I was going.  If I had 'gone to ground' without having done so I might have been tempted to do so.
Having said 'bye' I would then have thought my days might be numbered but tried to go down fighting