Wangford Patrol OB (Suffolk)

Evelyn Simak
This post was updated on .

A local resident told us that the OB was intact and accessible two years ago. We are trying to follow up on this and would be grateful for any information that other members can contribute.

Re: Wangford Patrol OB (Suffolk)

Stephen Lewins
Hello Evelyn

 All I have for the Wangford patrol is that the OB was in a small mature wood approximately half way between Wangford and Uggeshall, no other details Im afraid.
 I have a list of Aux members for Suffolk and there are 34ish patrols, if you know the names of any patrols I will give you the other members.

cheers Stephen

Re: Wangford Patrol OB (Suffolk)

Evelyn Simak
Many thanks, Stephen.  I can confirm that the information you have re the location of the Wangford OB is correct. The wood and surrounding farmland form part of the Henham Estate (owned by the Earl of Stradbroke).  We don't have any names of patrol members.

Best
Evelyn