Transit Camp 157

Kerri
Hello,
   I was wondering if anyone had information / maps of transit camp 157. It was in the middle east  1942. Once troops disembarked at Port Tewfik and left Shell wharf a walk of 3 1/2 miles along the Suez Cairo road I think it was British camp?.
Any help is greatly excepted
Regards
   Kerri

Re: Transit Camp 157

Hi Kerri,

You may find the answer here bit I am not that sure we could help.

This website and forum is about the British Resistance and UK operations.

There are plenty of other general WW2 forums out there which have overseas threads you could post on.