Service Records

RichardSmalley
I am researching my Grandfather's military history.  I have a copy of his service records from historical disclosures.

Would his membership of an auxillary unit have been recorded on his service records?

He may not have been involved but I am searching a number of avenues as the records do not entirely conform to the stories he told us.

Regards

Richard

Re: Service Records

Hi Richard,

Yes if he has a military record and was involved in Aux Units it should be listed.

Re: Service Records

Bill A
If you would like us to take a look at the Service Record we may be able to make some suggestions,

Look also at any medals, badges or memoribilia that he has handed down

Also any photo of granddad in uniform may also help.

If we can help further get in touch