Possible Aux Radio Code?

Can you help with this?

I was shown to Nina Hannaford, our Devon CIO, by the son of Lieut J Bent of Taunton, Somerset. He was in the Nerrols Farm patrol.

This page was in with all his Dads Auxunit related stuff so he is sure it is something to do with his time in the Auxunits. Any ideas?

It is the number 7 shown inbetween some of the dots.

Re: Possible Aux Radio Code?

Adrian Pye
Is it possible to upload a larger version please. Or am I missing something.

Re: Possible Aux Radio Code?

Hi Adrian,

It does not get much bigger than that but you can see it by clicking here Bent_documents_Taunton_009.jpg