Jesse Russell deceased

Jess Roberts
Jesse Russell lived on the Glos/Worcs border with his wife Mollie during the war.  I am interested to find out if they were engaged in any other work, as they were both farm workers and fit young people at the time.  Many thanks - Jess

Re: Jesse Russell deceased

Thanks for the post.

I am afraid there is no searchable database for members of the SDS.

I have run Jesse's name through our database of Auxiliers and nothing has come back.

Re: Jesse Russell deceased

Jess Roberts
Thanks you so much for looking for me.  I've no evidence or even rumours that they might have done this sort of work, but they were the right age, and available so I just wondered.

Thank you again - Jess