Is the forum still alive and active?

Leeds Andy
As my title asks are the Forums still active, as the last post seems to have been Spam and has not been spiked by Admin.

If they are Dead can we ask questions on the Facebook page?

Regards

Andy

Re: Is the forum still alive and active?

The forum is still live. What makes it active is people contributing which obviously we have no control over. If you have a direct question relating to Aux units please feel free to email the nearest researcher in our contact us page

Re: Is the forum still alive and active?

Leeds Andy
Cheers Tom

I was just wondering as the boards seem so quiet.

Regards

Andy

Re: Is the forum still alive and active?

It is such a niche interest. Not sure if people still check them to be honest.