I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

This post was updated on .
Would all members please post below their acceptance of our groups Aims and Objectives.

Please keep this brief and use the private members forum for any questions or discussion about the A&O's.

(This post appears on our forum and About Us Page)

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Peter D Antill
Fine by me.
Peter D Antill (Researcher, Centre for Defence Acquisition, Defence Academy of the United Kingdom) "We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." JFK, 21 Nov 1963

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Clive Bassett
I agree and support the Aims and Objectives of CART. Clive Bassett.

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

thebristolbloke
Read and agreed :)

phil

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

frontlane
The Aims and Objectives are acceptable to me.
Regarsd,
Bill

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Keith Blaxhall
An excellent and well prepared and exhaustive set of Aims and objectives

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Jim Warren
I support the aims and objectives.

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Robert W Barnes

These aims are excellent.

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Stewart Angell
I have been following many of these objectives since the early 1990's and have no problem with these aims and objectives.

Stewart Angell

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Martin Dixon
I'm very happy to support CART's aims,
Martin Dixon

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Shadrach
The Aims & Objectives sound fine to me

Regards

Nick Marshall
Nick Marshall
Re-enacting Auxiliary Units as a member of Shadrach patrol (Herefordshire).

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

Bill A
I support the CART aims

Re: I Agree And Support CART's Aims & Objectves.....

aeiouy
Very glad to come actoss your organisation. I heartily endorse your aims.

gerryferret
Norfolk