Home Guard Geurilla training

Kev55
Hi, Just wondering if Home Guard guerrilla warfare training would have been available to the Auxiliary unit personnel, and if such things as the "Sniper suit" would have been made by them. I know that the Auxiliary favoured Coleshill House training, but there was another training establishment offering a very similar course, at Osterly Park,  (political worries brought it to a close), it had a little more emphasis on guerrilla warfare from lessons learnt in the Spanish civil war, I have an idea that it might have been run by SIS,
Kev