Help with ID, please

Evelyn Simak
Can any of the objects pictured below be associated with AUs?

detail of above

detail of above

Re: Help with ID, please

David
The third photo is intriguing; I don’t believe Aux Unit bases had either electricity or radios. It could indicate that this is a Zero Station. Do you have any more photos of the cable? I suspect its electrical cable but need to see the ends to confirm. The location of electrical wiring in a wooded area is not ‘normal’.  What about the void under the corrugated iron in the same photo? What’s in there?

Re: Help with ID, please

Evelyn Simak
David

Thank you very much for your suggestion.  I have only now realised that I have not updated this post in a while.  I should have added that some of the items have in the meantime been identified or were  found to have no connection with Aux.  Apologies!  The cable is one of these - it belonged to a number of other, unrelated items that were dumped here by a farmer.