Enamel Auxiliary Units lapel badge for sale

Enamel Auxiliary Units lapel badge for sale

Pilgrims Hospices (Kent) eBay shop
We have been given a lapel badge and listed it on eBay today 8 March 2012 for 10 days.  We'd love it to go to someone who appreciates it and we are grateful to our donor. Our 3 hospices cost £9m a year to run so the money raised goes to a very good, and vital, cause.

Search on eBay for Auxiliary Units or enter number 290680462595

Happy bidding.

Re: Enamel Auxiliary Units lapel badge for sale

TAYOPA
Hi, I missed the auction. Who was the donor and do you know the name of the Auxiliary Unit member it belonged to? Thanks. Adrian.