Enamel Aux pins

happybonzo
Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of the enamel pin that a lot of Aux unit members had?

I've looked on Ebay but no luck

I would like to get hold of one for my Father in Law who was with Thundersley Patrol. He had on but he lost it or, more likely, it was "borrowed" Don is now 95 and I know that pin meant a lot to him as he would always show it me when I went to visit

Re: Enamel Aux pins

Hiya,

Sadly it is highly unlikely that you will find one. They sell on ebay for about £300 and they are very rare.

Very sorry to have to tell you.

Re: Enamel Aux pins

We may soon be making reproductions of them so keep your eyes posted on our shop page.