DOB database map for Folkington Wood OB

Andy Spencer
Just a quick note, looked at DOB database map entry for Folkington Woods OB in sussex, and its showing wrong location. (Showing pointer a good 10 miles away from actual location.............although a quick check on grid ref given looks correct)
An interesting area with lots of pits.

Re: DOB database map for Folkington Wood OB

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your post.

As I am sure you know we didn't compile the DOB database or have anything to do with it as it was set up long before CART was formed.

Many locations were set slightly off target but not normally as far as that. lol