Colchester Auxillary

Fred  Owen
My Father Arthur Owen (worked at Paxmans) was I believe a member of the Colchester auxiliary.

Any information, stories or photos would be most welcomed.

Fred  Owen
Gig Harbor  USA

Re: Colchester Auxillary

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your message.

Keep an eye on this page for updates http://www.coleshillhouse.com/essex-auxiliary-units-and-obs.php

We may well add something in the future.

Re: Colchester Auxillary

CART Dorset
Hello Fred

Checking the nominal roll confirms A G Owen was a member of the Colchester 'A' Patrol, which seems to have consisted of men working at Paxman's.

Do get in touch - contact details on the "Contact us" tab. We would be very interested to know more about him.

Will Ward
CART Dorset
(But ex Colchester and writer of several Essex reports)