Battledress

Kev55
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and am interested in putting together an Auxilliary impression mainly for outings to 40s do's, and possibly WW2 Airsoft, and I was wondering if the Home Guard Auxilliaries ever benefited from Canadian battledress. I know that during the dark days of 1940, Canada sent a whole host of military supplies to Britain, including battledress of the Canadian style, (a lot better made, and warmer than British BD),  Kev

Re: Battledress

Hi Kev,

Welcome.

A very good question and I am not sure of the answer.

Hope some of our other researchers my answer you.