Aux Wiltshire Scouts.

Shaun
Good evening,

I am new to this forum (be gentle!) I am a reenactor and military historian. I live in Swindon, Wiltshire. I came across the CARTs website, and was facinated with the work of the Auxiliary Units. I came across the Wiltshire Regt Lad (Jack Blandford) who worked in the Wiltshire Scout Patrol.

I am interested in putting together a replica uniform and equipment of a member of the Wiltshire Scout patrol badged as Wiltshire Regt, this is where i will need you guys help!!! Regarding equipment etc.

As i intend to display it at the Coleshill House Weekend in September this year. Also on another note are there any open days, group meetings that i can attend as the more i read on Aux. units the more i am interested to know more!

Well thats it from me.

Many thanks for your help in this matter.

Shaun

Interested in anything related to Auxiliary Wiltshire Patrols and the Wiltshire Regt.

Re: Aux Wiltshire Scouts.

CART Yorkshire
Banned User
Shaun

I think we have a few re-enactors in our membership and they will probably help you. I too will be going in September hope to see you there.

Re: Aux Wiltshire Scouts.

Shaun
Excellent,

I look forward to meeting you all at one point or another.
Interested in anything related to Auxiliary Wiltshire Patrols and the Wiltshire Regt.